UWP Lecturers Lecturers: Fall English 1C Instructors

juliab at ucr.edu juliab at ucr.edu
Tue Dec 9 12:16:51 PST 2008

Dear 1C Instructors,

Some of you have already contacted me about providing student papers that you think might be useful as the UWP prepares for the campus-wide accredidation process.

Let me stress that it is REALLY, REALLY important that LECTURERS have a part in this process.

We need, of course, the student samples that demonstrate success at the end of the writing sequence; we also need YOUR ideas about whatever it is you think we should be looking at in evaluating these papers in this way and for this reason.

Cynde Sanchez has some student permission slips, and so do I.  I will also give some to Teri--that might make it easier for you.

Julie Brett