UWP Lecturers Write It Review

James J Condon jjcondon at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:27:24 PST 2008

  To anyone teaching English 4 or 5 this Winter,

            Due to the remodel of HMNSS 1102, the majority of the desk copies from my office have been placed in storage. I have, however, set aside those boxes containing Write It Review, so if you'd like your desk copy now so you can leisurely plan your syllabus over your holiday break, please let me know Friday or during the final grading bonanza of Monday and Tuesday and I'll get you your copy. Alternately, if you'd rather not have to deal with me (and honestly, who could blame you?), the Write It Review boxes are in HMNSS 1103E.

             cheers,

Jim Condon
TA Assistant Director, Basic Writing