[Englecturers] FW: [Staff] Our University - Mark Yudof

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 15 11:04:24 PDT 2008

Dear UCR Faculty and Staff,

The following message is being forwarded to you on behalf of
UC Office of the President. Please direct inquiries re: "Our
University" newsletters to: <mailto:communications at ucop.edu>

Sincerely,
Office of the Chancellor

Our University, the Office of the President newsletter for faculty and
staff, is available at

http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/ouruniversity/04_08

.     Mark Yudof: Accountability, affordability
Yudof, a national advocate for higher education, will take over the job of
UC's 19th president on
June 16 with a clear vision for the future.

.     Ready for the Big One? Wouldn't it be nice if someone called you on
the phone to warn you
when a shaker was about to strike?

.     Budget: Industry leaders stump for UC

.     People: What's it like to live where you work? Lick Observatory
employees know the answer.

.     Ask it! UC brainiacs answer your questions on science, health,
language - whatever your
question, don't be shy - just ask it!

.     Featured campus: UC Santa Cruz

.     More news including: Two new UC regents, Guggenheims, Pulitzers, UCOP
restructuring

A printer-friendly link is now featured under the newsletter's date in the
upper-left corner.
Managers and supervisors are encouraged to print out and post this text-only
version - also
available for download at
http://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/news/ouruniversity/04_08/ouruniversity
0408.pdf
 - for employees who do not have ready access to a computer at work.