[Englecturers] ATTN: SUMMER SESSION ENGL1ABC INSTRUCTORS

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 16 08:48:31 PDT 2008

Dear Summer Session Composition Instructors,

In the past, summer session instructors have been allowed to order
their own single author texts online through the campus bookstore.
Professor Rise' Axelrod has asked that this policy
continue.  Instructors will be responsible for picking their own
single author texts and for ordering the book(s) for their
class(es).  This can be done online through the campus bookstore at:
www.ucrcampusstore.ucr.edu (click on "Textbook Adoptions" ).  If you
wish to use the books from our 2007-2008 booklist, please let me
know. I will ensure that the main texts (i.e., St. Martin's Guide,
Textbook, etc.) are ordered.

  All book orders are due into the Campus Bookstore no later than May
12, 2008.  When you have completed your book order, please forward a
copy of the confirmation to: teri.carter at ucr.edu as it will be needed
it for tracking purposes.

Thank you and I look forward to working with each of you this summer.

Teri Carter