[Englecturers] iGrade Option - ENGL 1A B C Composition Classes

Teri Carter teri.carter at ucr.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:56:58 PDT 2007

Believe it or not, we are now thinking about that
wonderful word "GRADES"!  Please read the e-mail
below regarding this new alternative to paper
grades.  If you decide to use the iGrade
alternative, please let me know no later than
November 14, 2007.   I will be out of the office
during the week that responses are due to the CNC office.

All TAs, please be advised that you must let me
know if you are submitting iGrades.  In the past,
a few TAs did not inform me of their decision,
thus causing end of quarter complications.  Also,
TAs must meet with Rise' Axelrod before
submitting grades on iGrade.  Please be sure to
bring your class attendance sheets and syllabus
with you when meeting with Rise.

Thank you.

Teri Carter