[Englecturers] final exam request

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 15 14:31:21 PST 2007

Dear Instructors,

If you have not responded to Miriam's request for your final exam needs,
please do so by Tuesday, February 20th. I must submit our request to the
Registrar's office on Wednesday. Respond to Miriam.Fedrick at ucr.edu

1.	Will you be doing a take home or final on campus?

2.	Would you be willing to share a room?

3.	Do you need AV?

4.	Do you have any other special requests?

Because of limited space on campus you may need to share a room. Please
be prepared to share a room if necessary.  If you have a special request
we will do our best to meet your needs, but it is not guaranteed.

Thank you, Susan

Susan Brown
Management Services Officer
Department of English