[Englecturers] FW: Spring Schedule

Susan Brown susan.brown at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 17 12:50:04 PST 2006

Enrollment for spring quarter 1C is lagging far behind our projections.
There are a number of potential reasons for this. Overall, it reflects the
anomalous circumstance that 1C was not offered in 2004-05 and we now are
seeking to meet the full backlog of demand.

But the fact remains that we have had to close a number of sections of 1C
and thus shift a number of instructors. We will be updating the posted class
schedule to reflect these changes. Once enrollment stabilizes over the next
week we will post the revised schedule to the website. Teri Carter will
notify you via e-mail if your assignment has changed.

We appreciate your cooperation as we navigate these unusual circumstances.

Sincerely,

Katherine Kinney

Katherine Kinney
Chair and Associate Professor of English
951 827-1458