[Englecturers] ency entries

englecturers at lists.ucr.edu englecturers at lists.ucr.edu
Mon Feb 28 07:39:32 PST 2005

Hi all,

If you or someone you know would like to write an entry for the seven-volume
Greenwood Encyclopedia of American Poetry, edited by Jeffrey Gray, on one of
the following six topics, please contact Jeff at grayjefh at shu.edu:

                Ana Castillo,
                Lorna Dee Cervantes,
                Juan Delgado,
                Alberto Rios,
                Gary Soto,
                Chicano Poetry

There are other available poets as well, particularly from Colonial and
nineteenth-century periods. Please contact Jeff for information.

Best to all,

Steve

Steven Gould Axelrod
Professor of English