[ds-undergrads] Virtual DS and ML Workshop, Saturday Nov 19th

Vassilis Tsotras tsotras at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:20:03 PST 2022

Dear DS majors,

please see below info about a virtual Data Science and Machine Learning
Workshop, on Saturday Nov19th, 9:10am -5pm.

best,

V. Tsotras

Dear all,

My name is Jia Chen and I’m an Assistant Teaching Professor in the
department of ECE at UC Riverside.

You are warmly invited to attend our virtual event: *Data Science and
Machine Learning Workshop*, which is scheduled to take place on
Saturday, November 19th, 9:10am-5pm.This event is hosted by UC Riverside
in collaboration with CSU San Bernardino and it is sponsored by Google
Research-exploreCSR <https://research.google/outreach/explore-csr/>
program. It offers a great opportunity for students to be exposed to
data science and machine learning research, and connected tocomputing
faculty, industry researchers, and Ph.D students allowing students to
establish professional capital and networks. Please find more
information in the attached flyer.

If this is something you are interested in, please sign up at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-Js5Hh0wVRcluHPE-XZY4uI8q_ystgMTUSzBAFSSL9DHMxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-Js5Hh0wVRcluHPE-XZY4uI8q_ystgMTUSzBAFSSL9DHMxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*All the participants will receive certificates provided by Google and
some will be chosen as Google exploreCSR Research Experiences for
Undergraduates (REU) awardees in 2023.*

We would love it if you could be a part of ourevent!! If you have any
questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us jiac at ucr.edu!

We look forward to seeing you on Nov. 19 (Event Zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96849768142 <https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96849768142> ;
Meeting ID: 968 4976 8142)

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,