[ds-undergrads] Virtual DS and ML Workshop, Saturday Nov. 19th

Mariam Salloum mariam.salloum at email.ucr.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:55:12 PST 2022

FYI
-----------

Dear all,

My name is Jia Chen and I’m an Assistant Teaching Professor in the
department of ECE at UC Riverside.

You are warmly invited to attend our virtual event: *Data Science and
Machine Learning Workshop*, which is scheduled to take place on Saturday,
November 19th, 9:10am-5pm. This event is hosted by UC Riverside in
collaboration with CSU San Bernardino and it is sponsored by Google
Research-exploreCSR <https://research.google/outreach/explore-csr/>
program. It offers a great opportunity for students to be exposed to data
science and machine learning research, and connected to computing faculty,
industry researchers, and Ph.D students allowing students to establish
professional capital and networks. Please find more information in the
attached flyer.

If this is something you are interested in, please sign up at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-Js5Hh0wVRcluHPE-XZY4uI8q_ystgMTUSzBAFSSL9DHMxQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

*All the participants will receive certificates provided by Google and some
will be chosen as Google exploreCSR Research Experiences for Undergraduates
(REU) awardees in 2023.*

We would love it if you could be a part of our event!! If you have any
questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us jiac at ucr.edu !

We look forward to seeing you on Nov. 19 (Event Zoom link:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96849768142 ; Meeting ID: 968 4976 8142)

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jia Chen