[CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:05:10 PST 2012

Yeah, huge props to Goldberry and Susan! And I'd also like to point out, if
y'alls haven't already seen it, our Creative Writing faculty issued a
statement regarding Jan. 19 on the CW homepage (creativewriting.ucr.edu).
CWPA is on a roll!

On a related note, Rachelle and I hand-delivered the letter from our
students, alumni, and faculty to the Chancellor last Friday. We also sent
him an email. We've not yet received a reply, but I did take the
opportunity to read the letter publicly during the Free Speech portion of
Wednesday's rally. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the letter,
especially the signers. Rachelle or I will let you know when we receive a
response.

Andrea

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more
painful than the risk it took to blossom."