[CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Joe Powers joe.powers at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 3 05:18:18 PST 2012

good work . . .

strong stated on homepage . . .

onward . . .

all for now . . .

Joe Powers

Personal site: http://web.mac.com/codypowers/joepowers

The Blue Trunk Theatre Company
http://www.bluetrunktheatreco.org

 Cody Powers Films:  http://www.codypowersfilms. com/

________________________________
From: Andrea Gutierrez <astridrea at gmail.com>
To: CWPA Announcements <cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu>
Sent: Fri, February 3, 2012 3:05:10 AM
Subject: Re: [CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Yeah, huge props to Goldberry and Susan! And I'd also like to point out, if
y'alls haven't already seen it, our Creative Writing faculty issued a statement
regarding Jan. 19 on the CW homepage (creativewriting.ucr.edu). CWPA is on a
roll!

On a related note, Rachelle and I hand-delivered the letter from our students,
alumni, and faculty to the Chancellor last Friday. We also sent him an email.
We've not yet received a reply, but I did take the opportunity to read the
letter publicly during the Free Speech portion of Wednesday's rally. Thanks to
everyone who contributed to the letter, especially the signers. Rachelle or I
will let you know when we receive a response.

Andrea

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom."

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Juan F Herrera <juan.herrera at ucr.edu> wrote:

Right on, Goldberry & Susan & all!