[CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Juan F Herrera juan.herrera at ucr.edu
Thu Feb 2 15:25:46 PST 2012

Right on, Goldberry & Susan & all!
jƒ
________________________________
From: cwgrad-announcements-bounces at lists.ucr.edu [cwgrad-announcements-bounces at lists.ucr.edu] on behalf of Marcus Renner [mrenn001 at ucr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 5:31 PM
To: CWgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Subject: [CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give kudos to Professors Goldberry Long and Susan Straight for their passionate and inspired words at today's bell tower rally about the UC budget cuts and the police response to the campus protests on January 19th. David Campos and Rachelle Cruz also contributed poetry, giving our program a strong voice in the campus dialogue. Goldberry and Susan spoke for honesty, aspiration, and critical thinking and action as essential to higher education. I was proud today to be a part of CWPA.

Peace,

Marcus Renner