[CW-Grad] Great Words from Goldberry and Susan!

Marcus Renner mrenn001 at ucr.edu
Wed Feb 1 17:31:50 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give kudos to Professors Goldberry Long and Susan Straight for
their passionate and inspired words at today's bell tower rally about the
UC budget cuts and the police response to the campus protests on January
19th. David Campos and Rachelle Cruz also contributed poetry, giving our
program a strong voice in the campus dialogue. Goldberry and Susan spoke
for honesty, aspiration, and critical thinking and action as essential to
higher education. I was proud today to be a part of CWPA.

Peace,

Marcus Renner