[CW-Grad] UCR'tists Meeting!

Andrea Gutierrez astridrea at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 01:53:40 PST 2012

*UCR'tists Meeting
Wednesday, February 1, 5 PM
INTS 4120 (Creative Writing TA Office)
*
UCR'tists is a collective of artists—writers, poets, dancers, musicians,
etc.—who recognize the power of art and its relationship to change. We
believe that protesting should be creative, disruptive, and fun.

It's been awhile since our last meeting, and with everything that's been
going on at UCR in recent weeks, it seemed as good a time as any to bring
folks together again. We apologize for the late notice, but we hope you
will join us to brainstorm our next steps.

There will be snacks!

For more info: ucrtists at gmail.com
Check us out at: http://ucrtists.wordpress.com/

--
"There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more
painful than the risk it took to blossom."