[CW-Grad] From Susan: Mayor's LGBT Writing Contest, grades 6-12

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 24 09:29:57 PDT 2012

FYI

Subject: Fwd: Mayor's LGBT Writing Contest, grades 6-12

Hola and this looks like something perfect for our students who might know high school students who want to enter - can you let them know?
Hope to see you soon.
Susan Straight

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Noel Alumit <noel_alumit at hotmail.com>
> Date: April 23, 2012 1:30:00 PM PDT
> Subject: Mayor's LGBT Writing Contest, grades 6-12
>
> Hi all,
>
> I currently serve on the LA Mayor's LGBTQ committee.  We're having a writing contest to honor Pride month.  See Attached.  FYI, you don't have to be LGBT to enter, an "ally" or "supporter" is good, too!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Noel

Robin Russin

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto