[CW-Grad] FW: New ca writing 2012 anthology featuring 3 MFA alumni released

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Apr 23 09:31:16 PDT 2012

UCR MFA alums are representing . . .

-----Original Message-----
From: Mariah Young [mailto:mariahkyoung at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 7:58 PM
To: Bryan G Bradford
Subject: New ca writing 2012 anthology featuring 3 MFA alumni released

Hello! I wanted to let you know that "New California Writing 2012" has just been released by Heyday books, and contains selections by Brian Oglesby, Rebecca K O'Connor and Mariah Young. The anthology is now available; Rebecca and I read at the LA book launch at libros schmibros in Boyle Hieghts on April 19, And Brian will be reading at the San Francisco launch party on May 16 (I hope to make it up for the reading too!). Below is a link to info on the anthology.

https://heydaybooks.com/book/new-california-writing-2012/

If you'd like any further info, email me or call at 510-599-6341. Thanks for your hard work: the blog looks great!

Cheers, Mariah Young

Sent from my iPod