[CW-Grad] 13th Annual Scriptapalooza Screenplay Competition

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Mar 10 15:27:41 PST 2011

Screenwriters: This is another good competition.

Write Brothers is a proud sponsor of Scriptapalooza!
Problems viewing this email? Click Here

For an application:

https://gochargeit.mywebteam.com/scriptapaloozasp/form.asp

For Q & A's:

http://www.scriptapalooza.com/quesandans.htm

To see Scriptapalooza Alumni:

http://www.scriptapalooza.com/featuredpast.htm.

Associate Professor and Director
MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto