[CW-Grad] FW: Inlandia at the Riverside Art Museum, March 24

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 11 07:54:25 PST 2011

Hello,

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting all of you; I am the Program
Coordinator for Inlandia Institute.

Inlandia would like to invite you, your colleagues and students to
participate in a collaborative event with the Riverside Art Museum.

Carl Miller and Inlandia Poets Write Live"

Thursday, March 24 from 7-9:30PM

@ the Riverside Art Museum (RAM)

Join us for an exciting evening of collaborative multi-media creative
expression.  As the closing finale to the exciting Carl Miller exhibit
currently a RAM, poets, Maureen Alsop, Cati Porter, Michael Cluff will join
Miller and guests in a collective creative experience.  Guests, whether
acclaimed published authors or those seeking new expressive outlets are
encouraged to bring their own musical instruments and words.  We will
provide large sheets of paper for collaborative drawing-interpretations of
spoken word and music.  Admission is free, there will be beer and wine for
sale at a bar in the gallery. This event is co-sponsored by the Inlandia
Institute and the Riverside Arts Museum.

3425 Mission Inn Avenue
Riverside, CA 92501-3368

Please feel free to pass along this information.

This should be a fun evening and we hope you will be able to attend.

Best regards,

Pamela Atkinson

Program Coordinator

Inlandia Institute