[CW-Grad] FW: Call For Submissions: Belletrist Coterie

Bryan G Bradford bryan.bradford at ucr.edu
Mon Aug 29 07:47:17 PDT 2011

Call for Submissions
(Submission Deadline: January 4, 2012)
We are seeking poetry, fiction, nonfiction, essays, interviews, photography, and web-friendly artwork for the inaugural issue of Belletrist Coterie, which will be published both in print and online.
Belletrist Coterie was formed in an attempt to revive and spotlight the spirit and ebullience of storytelling craft and style. Although we are a new magazine, we have huge heart, and loads of enthusiasm about finding those stories that are truly well written and one of a kind. As our name implies, we refuse to limit ourselves in terms of genre or style. We are looking for essays, short stories, evocative poetry, beautiful artwork, fascinating interviews... anything that tells us a story, is somewhat culturally relevant, beautifully written, and contains the power to move and inspire.
Too often these things can get lost in the rigors of structure and form, or the desire to create something generally desireable. We strive to publish pieces that don't necessarily conform to normal standards so much as they do reach new levels of excellence and creativity. And most of all... tell us a story.

To view the website: http://belletristcoterie.com/pages/home

To view submission guidelines: http://belletristcoterie.com/pages/submit

And to submit (once you've read the guidelines): http://belletristcoterie.submishmash.com/Submit

Can't wait to see what you've got for us!

Kimberly Lojewski
Managing Editor
kllojewski at gmail.com<mailto:kllojewski at gmail.com>