[CW-Grad] CRATE Literary Magazine's first meeting of the year- Get involved!

Rachelle Cruz rachelle.a.cruz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 19:33:41 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Hope you're all enjoying the last few weeks of summer!

If you want to get involved with CRATE Literary Magazine, please attend our
first meeting of the year.  We'll assign staff roles and brainstorm our
goals for this coming year -- we'll have food, too! :)  See below for more
information.
*
When: Monday, September 26th at 5 pm

Where: TA Office on the 4th Floor of the INTS Building

*Please check out CRATE's blog and website:

http://cratelit.wordpress.com/
http://crate.ucr.edu/

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Rachelle Cruz
Kamala Puligandla

***

We're looking for editors (in fiction, non-fiction, poetry), bloggers, event
planners, design experts, cover artists, insert-your-job-title-here for the
2011-2012 CRATE Literary Magazine staff.  Incoming first years, this is a
great, first step to get involved with CWPA!

This year, the CRATE staff started a new blog, read at Skylight Books, and
put out the beautiful 7th volume.  Next year, we're looking to expand our
online presence via the blog and other social media, collaborate with Mosaic
(the undergraduate literary magazine) and organize more readings and events.

Please email me if you're interested and we'll inform you of our first
meeting in the fall.

Thank you!

Best,

Rachelle Cruz and Kamala Puligandla

Editors-in-Chief

*****
Rachelle Cruz,
Host of "The Blood-Jet Writing Hour" Radio Show
www.thebloodjet.wordpress.com