[CW-Grad] From Tanya Frank

Tanya Frank tanfrank at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 21 22:55:53 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

I'm originally from London, U.K. where I went to school for my
undergraduate studies and a post grad certificate in Education.  I
spent a few years teaching social science, literacy, and women's
studies among other things. Of everything I taught I was most taken
by the autobiography unit. I loved learning about the lives of
others, and in fact I still do. A testament to my intrigue is a
memoir program that I recently set up for elders.
(www.paperlegacies.net) As well as helping to facilitate memoir
writing for others, I have completed my own, which I've been
painstakingly editing for as long as I can remember. I am keenly
anticipating writing new things.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a student again. It's
been a long time. I want to purchase a groovy hat and scarf (maybe
even with UCR insignia) in anticipation of the cold desert mornings
or the late nights between classes that I hope to spend talking shop
and getting inspired.

I like to hike in the mountains and the Los Angeles National Forest.
I am a born again Vegan.
My ultimate high comes from finding bargains at the thrift store.

Tanya Frank