[CW-Grad] Fwd: KCACTF Call for Submissions and Michael Kanin Awards

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu Sep 16 11:59:32 PDT 2010

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bc4m <bc4m at aol.com>
Date: September 16, 2010 11:08:30 AM PDT
To: kchin at bakersfieldcollege.edu, ellyn.lerner at csun.edu, kathleen.mcgeever at nau.edu, Guillermo.Reyes at asu.edu, Parkinson at dixie.edu, tompro at csusb.edu, robin.russin at ucr.edu, cwhite at csupomona.edu, harding at dixie.edu, lbannist at lmu.edu, hurdman6 at gmail.com, Melissa.larson at uvu.edu, tjdugan at calpoly.edu, julie.holston at smcmail.maricopa.edu, r.messersmith at sccmail.maricopa.edu, drewchap at att.net, katea at ucr.edu, jodi.julian at rcc.edu, erithj at ucr.edu, arringja at uvu.edu, carroll at hawaii.edu
Subject: KCACTF Call for Submissions and Michael Kanin Awards

Hello all--

We're into a new school year, and I want to be sure your students have access to submission information and a revised list of Micahel Kanin Awards. Would you please post this information in your department? The deadlines differ, so please have students go to www.kcactf-8.org for complete instructions.  Click on Playwriting and Submissions.

The festival is in Los Angeles this year and should provide students with an exciting learning experience.

Regards,

Char Nelson
KCACTF NPP Chair, Region VIII

Robin Russin

Associate Professor, Department of Theatre
Director, MFA for Creative Writing and Writing for the Performing Arts
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike Spiegel in "Cowboy Bebop," written by Keiko Nobumoto