[CW-Grad] CWgrad-announcements Digest, Vol 60, Issue 14

Kamala Puligandla kamala.puligandla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 12:53:10 PDT 2010

Hello, hello. I'm Kamala, I'm 25 and I'll be working mostly in fiction. I
was living in Chicago the past year applying to grad school, tutoring at the
826 center there and enjoying a snowy winter/humid summer. I lived in
Portland for two years before that, where I did some interning and odd jobs,
like taking school photos. I also grew up in the Bay Area and got my BA in
creative writing at Oberlin College. I'm typically glued to the Internet,
often eating snacks and I occasionally make songs on garageband. I've been
away from writing for a bit so I'm excited, now, to jump back in and look
forward to reading, writing etc. with all of you!
Kamala Puligandla