[CW-Grad] New MFA Introductions

Melody Kowach mkowa001 at ucr.edu
Fri Sep 17 15:32:01 PDT 2010

Hey everyone!

My name is Melody Kowach, and I am a native to socal! (born and raised
in Rowland heights) I'm 24 and in addition to being a writer, I'm a
violinist and pianist. To help pay my way through school I'm actually
teaching private lessons so if you know anyone who wants lessons or is
looking for a teacher for their kids, let me know! ^_^

Ok, enough advertising for myself. I'm a fiction student but I'm also
interested in screenwriting.  I did my undergrad at UC irvine where I
earned 2 BAs in English and Film/media studies. I've had the past year
off from school so I'm definitely looking forward with excitement and
trepidation (due to my absence from the academic world) to working
with you all!

Can't wait till we meet!!

-Melody Kowach