[CW-Grad] Colloquium has begun....

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:24:53 PST 2010

The first colloquium of 2010 began in room 2124-a tiny room on a cold night, but it was packed with writers.  Many thanks to our esteemed professors and mentors, Susan Straight, Robin Russin and Chris Abani for their attendance and participation!  It doubles the fun when the faculty attends.  Thanks to our introducers, Leonid Leonov, Ching-In Chen and Kaitlin Manry.  Most of all, thanks to fiction writers and poets

Dani Baron, Eric Shonkwiler, Jie Tien and Scott McNaul.  Samples of their work are forthcoming....

Next colloquium is February 26!