[CW-Grad] "Intimate Apparel" by Lynn Nottage

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 15 15:31:22 PST 2010

Hey all--

Come see the next offering of our mainstage season: a young black seamstress hopes for love and faces betrayal in 1905 New York.

"Intimate Apparel" opens next Thursday, January 21 for a two-week run of seven performances.

We offer a discounted ticket at $10 to UCR students with ID, on Thursday, January 21 and 28 at 8:00 p.m., and Saturday, January 30 at 2:30 p.m. -- students must purchase their tickets ahead of time, and they must ask for the discounted price.

There is no discount if you buy on the night of show.  I don't know why, that's just how it's arranged.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu