[CW-Grad] Colloquium!

b b bonnieandclyd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:28:19 PST 2010

Well, I'll ask the poets tomorrow night.  We are done at 7.  What is the room number?  Maybe we can get something together.  Where are the theater and fiction people at that time?  How fun to have someone from each genre reading...Truth is, I have some things to read; I think we all do but it's all about timing and dinner.  Yeah, maybe we can get together a small budget for snacks?  Wouldn't that be nice?  I'll throw down say, 5 bucks?

What say the rest of you?

bb
Verdad, a literary and fine art magazine
verdadmagazine.org