[CW-Grad] Winter Colloquium now Thursdays 7PM

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 7 12:00:04 PST 2009

Hi again--

For now it's scheduled in our old, chilly friend, INTS 2124. However,
I'm casting about for a nicer venue if possible.

I'd like to get a better start on who'll be reading and introducing
next term, so if you're interested, let me know for either and we'll
set up a schedule.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples