[CW-Grad] Reminder-- Russin THEA 252J is graphic novel this coming term

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 7 11:43:48 PST 2009

There's been some confusion, as there always seems to be with Theory
and Craft classes....

Anyway, that's what it is. It will involve a study component, in which
students will research, write up and do a presentation on a particular
genre, writer, artist, period, and/or other aspect of the form, and a
creative component, in which you'll write and design your own piece.
Artistically challenged students need not worry, you'll do fine as
long as you aren't aiming at drawing like Will Eisner right off the bat.

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor
robin.russin at ucr.edu

"I try all things; I achieve what I can." - Ishmael in "Moby Dick,"
written by Herman Melville

"Deserve's got nothin' to do with it." - William Munny in
"Unforgiven," written by David Webb Peoples