[CW-Grad] UCR Theatre: METAMORPHOSES, a play by Mary Zimmerman (Nov. 12 - 21)

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sat Nov 7 00:15:27 PST 2009

Hi all--

I urge you to come see the first mainstage production of the Theatre
Department's season, Metamorphoses. This is an extraordinary play,
with the added attraction of a pool of water central to the action
(and for those of you in my noir class, you know what that probably
means.....)

If you buy tickets in advance, there is a discounted price of $10. See
below for box office contact.

Best,

Robin