[Cwgrad-announcements] Fwd: Nation piece

Stephanie Hammer hamm at ucr.edu
Sun Jun 14 11:34:08 PDT 2009

This is just brilliant.  thank you so much Laila for putting your words to work on this issue that affects, not just us, but, as you argue, everyone who lives in the state of California, and indeed, well beyond.  sh

"A major irritation, a most stern and ruthless activity without question or answer, a three-card trick, a necessity. A necessity to what?  The necessity to _say_."  Pinter on Beckett.