[CW-Grad] Books for 252J Graphic Novel Class

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Dec 6 16:56:30 PST 2009

Hi guys--

Sorry for the blanket broadcast, but our Blackboards have not yet been set up, and enquiring minds want to know.

For those of you taking this class, these are the required texts, supposedly available at the UCR bookstore, along with their prices there. Or you can order on Amazon.

BEST AMERICAN COMICS 2009