[CW-Grad] Golden Mean Players next term

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Sun Dec 6 14:41:10 PST 2009

Golden Mean Winter Season!

We're planning two shows for next quarter. The first of which is Golden Mean's fourth annual 48. We assemble a team of 6 to 8 writers and directors, and cast 6 to 8 shows. The casts are handed off to the writers, who take them and a theme, and each write one 10 minute play in 24 hours...

Contact Allen Ivers for details:

aiver001 at ucr.edu

Robin Russin

Associate Professor & Graduate Advisor