[Cwgrad-announcements] Reminder Part 2: Aimee Bender in Palm Desert this Saturday night

Tod Goldberg goldberg at ucr.edu
Thu Apr 2 22:20:37 PDT 2009

Hi all,

To answer a few questions: For those interested in seeing Aimee Bender (details below), this event is free for all -- so if you have friends who are not students but are interested in seeing Aimee speak, they are welcome to come as well.

And, simple directions from Riverside:
(From the 60)
Take the 10 East
Exit Cook Street
Turn Right
Turn Left on Frank Sinatra
Campus is on the corner of Cook and Frank Sinatra.

Thanks!
Tod