[Cwgrad-announcements] Playwrights @ the Loft

Abbie Bosworth abbie.bosworth at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 20:33:59 PDT 2008

One & All

Wednesday October 1st, Playwrights @ the Loft takes a look at love, cracked,  battered and confined, in five short plays by emerging playwrights. We are proud to present the work of Brian Oglesby, Sunday Mancini, Devan Liljedahl, and Cynthia Morrill, who between them, represent U C Riverside, The University of Redlands and Riverside Community College. I am also very excited indeed that Playwrights @ the Loft veterans, Majd Murad, Allana Matheis and Rhaechyl Walker will perform a Commedia dell Arte inspired devised piece. No scripts in hands for this one. Come along to the Performance Loft, and get to know some writers, and players from our creative neighborhood. I look forward to seeing you there.

X Abbie (Playwrights @ the Loft Program Director)

Abbie Bosworth.     801 E Central Ave Redlands CA 92374.      909 6491283