[Cwgrad-announcements] CRATE release reading TONIGHT

Robin Russin robin.russin at ucr.edu
Thu May 8 13:20:25 PDT 2008

Yes--

I forgot to mention, because of this, Colloquium tonight is cancelled
-- back next week.

Robin

On May 8, 2008, at 10:20 AM, Alexis Vergalla wrote:

Please help us welcome CRATE issue #4 into the world!

I know this email is coming a bit late, but I put fliers in boxes,
and I thought another email was going out and didn't want to flood in-
boxes.  But as it hasn't, here's the info:

When: Thursday, May 8th, 6:30 PM
Where: Sweeney Art Gallery, Downtown Riverside
What: CRATE release party (cookies!) and reading (awesome work!),
both from the magazine and from our staff.

Magazines will be available for $10, back issues for $5/piece, with
all four for $20 (what a deal!)

This magazine would have been impossible without everyone's help and
support, thank you all.  I hope to see you there!

Alexis
What is not slightly asymmetrical, mis-shapen, seems to lack feeling:
-whence it follows that irregularity, the quality of the unexpected,
is an essential characteristic of beauty.
-Baudelaire

robin.russin at ucr.edu

"ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα,
πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ πλάγχθη..."