[Cwgrad-announcements] CRATE release reading TONIGHT

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Thu May 8 10:20:00 PDT 2008

  Please help us welcome CRATE issue #4 into the
  world!

  I know this email is coming a bit late, but I put
  fliers in boxes, and I thought another email was
  going out and didn't want to flood in-boxes.  But as
  it hasn't, here's the info:

  When: Thursday, May 8th, 6:30 PM
  Where: Sweeney Art Gallery, Downtown Riverside
  What: CRATE release party (cookies!) and reading
  (awesome work!), both from the magazine and from our
  staff.

  Magazines will be available for $10, back issues for
  $5/piece, with all four for $20 (what a deal!)

  This magazine would have been impossible without
  everyone's help and support, thank you all.  I hope
  to see you there!

  Alexis

What is not slightly asymmetrical, mis-shapen, seems to lack feeling:
-whence it follows that irregularity, the quality of the unexpected,
is an essential characteristic of beauty.
-Baudelaire