[Cwgrad-announcements] Last call for addresses

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:01:55 PDT 2008

  The addresses I've been getting have dwindled, so
  I'm going to assume that means everyone who wants to
  be on the list has contacted me.  I'm going to be
  putting them together and mailing it around on
  Friday, so if you haven't sent me your
  current/permanent addresses, please do so!  Thanks
  guys!

  Alexis

What is not slightly asymmetrical, mis-shapen, seems to lack feeling:
-whence it follows that irregularity, the quality of the unexpected,
is an essential characteristic of beauty.
-Baudelaire