[Cwgrad-announcements] Money for playwriting...whaaaaaa?

rrussin at ucr.edu rrussin at ucr.edu
Sat Jan 19 08:50:26 PST 2008

I pass along this notice. I don't know this outfit, so please
use your own judgement if you apply:

The Carmel Authors & Ideas Festival (carmelauthors.com) seeks
a self-motivated individual to help write an 8 page treatment
and 3 scenes for a stage play.

Pay: $5,000

The non-profit organization will present the play at this
year's festival.  Possible topics include: President
Washington, Lincoln, Franklin, or Jefferson.

For additional information, please contact Jim McGillen.

1-831-625-5479
jpmcgillen at aol.com