[Cwgrad-announcements] FW: Call for Submissions/New Issue of SNReview

Amanda amandal at ucr.edu
Mon Jan 14 08:19:08 PST 2008

Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 09:13:18 -0500
From: "Joseph Conlin, Editor, SNReview" <editor at snreview.org>
Subject: Call for Submissions/New Issue of SNReview

SNReview <http://www.snreview.org/>  has launched its new issue,
<http://www.snreview.org/Autumn2007.html> Autumn 2007. It marks the second
time that the literary magazine is available in print format. The editors
would like to thank the readers of SNReview. Page views for the 2007 were
60% higher than those for 2006 with 2007 averaging 23,472 page views per
issue. During the past six months page views have increased yet again,
climbing more than 40% over a comparable period last year.

The publication's success hinges on the works of its writers. These
individuals offer insights into who and what we are as individuals through a
variety of narrative formats by capturing a primordial desire to define and
explain ourselves through story – when the prosaic or poetic, real or
imagined. The Autumn 2007 <http://www.snreview.org/Autumn2007.html>  edition
includes the following: fiction by Randall Brown, Carl Fuerst, Eric Hines,
Jeff Lakusta, Jim Meirose, J., Eric Miller, Ron Samul, Ron Singer, Loretta
Sylvestre, Mark Vogel, and Freyda Zell; creative nonfiction by Jack Cobb,
Tim Lehnert, Anna Blackmon Moore, Tyler Stoddard Smith, and Jenée Wilde; and
poetry by Michael Estabrook, Bill Gillard, Rumee Haque, Michael Kozlowski,
Mindy Kronenberg, Norm MacLeod, Maria Marrocchino, Neil Stewart McLaren, Ann
E. Michael, Ashok Niyogi, Robert Gable Potts, and Kelley Rae.

Individuals can purchase copies of the 187-page Autumn 2007 print edition
through  <http://www.lulu.com/content/1742747> SNReview's on-demand printer
<http://www.lulu.com/content/1742747> . The price is $15, and individuals
usually receive their copies within 15 days of placing the order.

The editors of  <http://www.snreview.org/> SNReview are also calling for
manuscripts.  We are looking for short stories of less than 7000 words,
creative nonfiction of less than 7000 words, and poetry. Writers should copy
and paste their work into an e-mail addressed to editor at SNReview.org. Do not
attach manuscripts to e-mail.  We never open attachments. For more
information about the magazines guidelines, go to the following
<http://www.snreview.org/guidelins.html>
<http://www.snreview.org/guidelins.html> link.