[Cwgrad-announcements] blog with all of our award winning work

Alexis Vergalla alexis.vergalla at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:39:24 PST 2008

If we use iLearn, won't that mean that prospective students won't be able to
access it and see what work is being produced by the program they (might)
apply to?  I thought that was one of the reasons to compile this site, to
showcase our work as a whole beyond the stretch of the university...

I think links are a good idea, and I've gone ahead and put links up where my
work appears.  I also started to compile links (on the sidebar) to
student/alumni/faculty sites. If you don't want your site linked to, again,
feel free to remove anything. It's open forum, and I'm not in charge of it,
I just started the snowball rolling.

go to www.wordpress.com
login: ucrmfawork
password: highlandermfa