[Cwgrad-announcements] blog with all of our award winning work

chris abani chris.abani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:34:41 PST 2008

Good point Stephanie. I wonder though what the university's position is with
regard to ownership of intellectual material posted on ilearn? I know some
universities in the East Coast (I believe) claimed ownership of IM on
ilearn. This came up in one of my grad classes and I had to give students
the option to not post material they wanted to retain the rights to.