[Cwgrad-announcements] OSCAR PARTY

mgros002 at student.ucr.edu mgros002 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Feb 21 11:29:44 PST 2007

Hey Everybody,
The Oscars are this Sunday at 5pm and everyone's invited to come watch them at our house! Nothing fancy - you can bring drinks or whatever you want, but we'll have snacks, and deserts and you'll be able to cast your own ballot and win a prize if you think like the Academy does. We can also organize a little friendly betting if anyone’s into that (Rob?).
Hosted by: Molly Gross
When: Sunday, Feb. 25th, 4:30/5-ish (feel free to come early for the red carpet stuff)
Where: 6309 Soledad Dr.
	Riverside, 92504
Why: To eat, drink, and poke fun at our nation’s royalty
Contact for Q’s: Me (626) 372-5932