[Cwgrad-announcements] Still More News from North of the Border

Neil Aitken neil.aitken at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 13:49:41 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

It's been a good day today :)

1.  My poetry manuscript placed as a semi-finalist in the Seventh Annual
Elixir Press Poetry Awards.  (Again, close but no cigar).
2.  It looks like I'm returning to the US this fall.  I've just been
notified that I've accepted by a PhD program for fall entry -- still waiting
to hear back from the others before making a final decision.

Good luck to all of you on the home stretch!

Best wishes,
Neil Aitken, MFA 2006

--
Neil Aitken