[Cwgrad-announcements] More congrats news!

Alexis Vergalla averg001 at student.ucr.edu
Wed Dec 5 22:03:30 PST 2007

  And the good news just keeps coming!

  Big congrats to alumni Neil Aitken, who was notified
  that two of his poems have received Pushcart
  nominations: "comment" which appeared in the
  ReDactions (issue 8/9) and "Letter Fifty" which
  appeared in DMQ Review (Spring/Summer 2007).  Send
  him notes of how awesome this is to
  neil.aitken at gmail.com

  Alexis

  PS Keep letting me know what everyone's up to, I
  love sending out notes of congratulations. Go UCR,
  we rock.

August now   apples have started
                               severing from the tree
over the deck  by night their dim impact
                                        thuds into dreams

-Adrienne Rich