[Cwgrad-announcements] Possible MFA Fiction/Poetry Reading

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 14:12:56 PST 2005

Dear all,

   I'm interested in coordinating with the Long Beach MFA folks this and would gladly do it alone or in cooperation with a partner.  CSULB is on my radar for work and Long Beach is my hometown.   So whoever makes these decisions, let me know.  I have plenty of event planning, marketing, and outreach experience as well.

kp