[Cwgrad-announcements] Possible MFA Fiction/Poetry Reading

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Fri Dec 2 11:11:47 PST 2005

Hello everyone!
I also e-mailed Andrew letting him know that I'm interested in
helpinhg coordinate this event (since I've been insisting that we have
readings outside campus).  Ky-Phong: should you and I and whoever else
might be interested get in touch before e-mailing the woman at CSULB?
And if anyone else is interested you can e-mail me off-list at
gabrielajauregui at gmail.com
best to all,
Gaby

On 1 Dec 2005 22:12:56 -0000, cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu