[Cwgrad-announcements] Possible MFA Fiction/Poetry Reading

cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu cwgrad-announcements at lists.ucr.edu
Thu Dec 1 11:05:51 PST 2005

Professor Winer,

I'm a second-year MFA candidate at Cal State, Long
Beach, in the fiction program. I was given your e-mail
by Carlos Delgado, a student at the Pitt MFA program.

We'd love to plan a joint reading between UCR and
CSULB this spring if the students in your program are
interested. Would you mind running the idea by them
and asking if one of them would volunteer to be a
contact person as we coordinate such an event?

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing
from you or one of your students.

Sarah Wallin-Wightman

sarahwallin at hotmail.com