[Corebotanyfaculty] Faculty retreat today

Bpschair bpschair at ucr.edu
Fri Jan 5 07:08:51 PST 2024

Hi everyone,

A couple people have asked about a zoom option for the retreat today.  The Botanic Gardens WiFi has been very unreliable, so I wasn’t planning to even try this.  But they tell me it is working better now, so we will give it a shot — hopefully it will work.

The zoom link is:
https://ucr.zoom.us/j/96625790639?pwd=ZVVSTWJ4SDRtNnpzNWJkdUFvcm8zdz09

Meeting ID: 966 2579 0639
Passcode: 610320

 See you soon.

> On Jan 4, 2024, at 11:09 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
> I’m attaching an agenda for our retreat tomorrow and a couple related documents. Sorry I didn’t get it sent earlier.  We’ll convene at 10 am.
>
> The Botanic Gardens asks that we not park in their lot, as it is reserved for visitors to the garden.
>
> If there is time and the search committee is ready to recommend a short list, we will vote on that.  Otherwise, we will need to meet Monday Jan 8 for a short meeting.
>
> See you tomorrow.
>
> Patty
>
>> On Jan 2, 2024, at 4:03 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu> wrote:
>>
>> HI everyone,
>> Happy New Year!  I hope you had a wonderful relaxing holiday.
>> Reminder that we will have a partial day retreat this Friday at the Botanic Gardens.  Much of the day will focus on academic planning and responding to our grad program review.  I will send tentative agenda and additional details by Thursday.
>>
>> We will convene around 10 am, and lunch will be provided.  For now, please RSVP here by the end of the day Wed Jan 4, so we have a head count for lunch:  https://forms.gle/Q8QgvKTigLYA85iM7
>>
>> Patty
>>
>>> On Dec 13, 2023, at 9:10 PM, Bpschair <bpschair at ucr.edu> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>> As we discussed in faculty meeting, I have reserved the Botanic Gardens for a faculty retreat on Friday Jan 5.  Details and agenda to follow.  We will likely convene around 10 am and end the day with wine and cheese around 4 pm.
>>> Agenda to follow.  I expect much of the day will be devoted to a discussion of the graduate program review and our response.
>>>
>>> patty
>>>
>>> Patricia Springer
>>> Professor and Chair, Department of Botany and Plant Sciences
>>> University of California
>>> Riverside, CA  92521
>>>
>>> pspringer at ucr.edu
>>> bpschair at ucr.edu